Kinder Bueno Blondies are ooey gooey blondies packed full of chocolate chips, kinder chocolate and Kinder Bueno!
I know there are now a number of different Kinder Bueno flavours out there like the white chocolate version or the dark chocolate version. I used the original flavour Kinder Bueno as they are my favourite but you could experiment with any of the flavours if you wish.
How to put these Kinder Bueno Blondies together
I wish there was more to say in this post but quarantine has all but killed what semblance of a social life I had and now my university assignments are amping up again, my life consists of baking, assignments and Netflix.
Can anyone else relate?
I hope you enjoy these Kinder Bueno Blondies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Kinder Bueno Blondies
- 2/3 Cups Butter (150g)
- 2/3 Cups White Chocolate (100g)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar (180g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (270g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- 215 g Kinder Bueno, Broken into pieces (5 bars)
- 50 g Kinder Chocolate, Chopped into pieces
- 43 g Kinder Bueno Pieces (1 bar)
- 50 g Kinder Chocolate Melted
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 9"x9" baking tin with butter or non stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- Mix the melted butter mixture with the brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix.
- Stir through the chocolate chips, chopped Kinder Buenos and Kinder Bueno chocolate.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- The middle should still have wet crumbs attached to a skewer inserted.
- Allow to cool of 10 minutes before topping with the pieces of the remaining Kinder Bueno bar.
- Melt the Kinder chocolate and drizzle over the blondies and serve.