Toblerone Cheesecake: A no bake, easy cheesecake recipe with a digestive biscuit (Graham Cracker) and Toblerone base and a vanilla cheesecake speckled with Toblerone pieces and topped with more Toblerones!
If you like Toblerone, this one is for you.
I’ve heard it’s National Cheesecake Day in the USA but I’ve decided to adopt it as International Cheesecake Day. I mean, who doesn’t want a day dedicated to cheesecake?!
To celebrate, I have a special, decadent and showstopping cheesecake for you. This is certainly a special occasion kind of cheesecake.
Toblerone is one of my all time favourite chocolate bars but it’s so expensive I rarely get to have them.
I recommend definitely waiting until they are on special and stocking up for this recipe. When they’re on sale they’re not to bad in price.
I chose to do a no bake cheesecake for this recipe as I’ve started to fall in love with no bake cheesecake after my and my.
If you want to make this in a baked cheesecake, you could use my Perfect Vanilla Cheesecake recipe and add in the Toblerone.
I’m back into the swing of things at university so I’m currently trying to get ahead with my posts so you don’t have a disruption in recipes like last semester.
I hope you enjoy the Toblerone Cheesecake and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits (Graham Crackers)
- 50 g Toblerone
- 70 g Butter, Melted (1/3 Cup)
- 750 g Cream Cheese (3 Cups)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar (120g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 g Toblerone
- 360 g Toblerone (Extra for decorating)
- Line a 20cm round baking pan owith non stick paper or grease with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush the digestive biscuits and Toblerone together and mix with the melted butter. Press into the base of the prepared pan and place in the fridge while you make your cheesecake filling.
- Lightly whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form and set a side.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the icing sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Grate 100g of the Toblerone and chop the remaining 50g into chunks.
- Add in the grated and chopped Toblerone and whipped cream and beat until just combined.
- Pour over the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Allow to set for at least four hours but it tastes better if it has rested overnight.
- Before serving, decorate with pieces of Toblerone, grated Toblerone and a chocolate drizzle. Or decorate however you desire.