Kinder Bueno Chocolate Cookie Bars are soft and chewy chocolate cookie bars filled with Kinder chocolate, chocolate chips and of course… Kinder Buenos!
Can you believe it’s winter (at least in the southern hemisphere) already! I know Europe and the USA are all getting ready for summer but here… I’m cold and I’m loving it!
Cozy days wrapped in a blanket with a movie and a slice of chocolate cookie bar… What could be better?
For the past few months through lock down and quarantine, my blog has grown and you my dear readers and people who make my recipes and share your creations online are to thank so…. THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart, the growth is amazing.
And because of that, this recipe is dedicated to everyone who supports this blog and makes the recipes!
So I figured I’ll give you a new Kinder Bueno recipe… Chocolate Kinder Bueno cookie bars!
These chocolate cookie bars are sweet, chewy on the outside, soft and gooey in the middle and has four different types of chocolate!
We have cocoa powder, chocolate chips, Kinder chocolate and of course Kinder Buenos!
How to make these Kinder Bueno Chocolate Cookie bars
I really want you to make these chocolate cookie bars your own and share the results with me! Want to try white chocolate kinder Buenos? Great. Want to use dark? Amazing!
I hope you enjoy these Kinder Bueno Chocolate Cookie Bars and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Kinder Bueno Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Partially Melted (170g)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (75g)
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (120g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (330g)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (24g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- 1/2 Cup Kinder Chocolate, Chopped (126g)
- 215 g Kinder Bueno, Chopped (Around 5 bars)
- 86 g Kinder Bueno, Chopped (Around 2 bars)
- 63 g Kinder Chocolate, Melted (3 Bars)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 8"x8" or 9"x9" baking tin with butter or non stick cooking spray.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
- Finally add in 200g of the chopped Kinder Bueno, kinder chocolate and chocolate chips and mix together.
- Spread the cookie dough in an even layer and top with 1 more bar (21g) of chopped Kinder chocolate (if you want) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- The top and sides will be set but the middle will still be soft.
- Allow to cool for around 10 minutes before removing from the pan and topping with the extra kinder Buenos and chocolate drizzle if you want and then slice.