Caramilk Brownies are rich and fudgy caramelised white chocolate brownies with pieces of Caramilk chocolate studded throughout.
These brownies are to die for! I'm not the biggest Cadbury Caramilk fan *GASP*! However, Caramilk chocolate in things or as a brownie is amazing.
There's nothing quite like that sweet and slightly caramel flavour that only Caramilk chocolate can give.
The recipe is a combination of my Caramilk Bars (which is a huge hit!) and my White Chocolate Brownies recipe. The result is a fudgy, slightly gooey, sweet, caramel-like brownie that will disappear off your table in seconds.
If you can't get your hands on Caramilk chocolate, any other caramelised white chocolate like Caramac will do.
I hope you enjoy these Caramilk Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- ⅓ Cup Butter (75g)
- 130 g Caramilk Chocolate (Or caramelised white chocolate)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar (90g)
- ¼ Cup Sugar (50g)
- 1 Cup and 2 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour (135g)
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Caramilk Chocolate, Chopped into pieces. (100g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 8"x8" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and Caramilk chocolate together.
- Beat the egg, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract together until light.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda and add the pieces of Caramilk chocolate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The middle should still lightly wobble while the top and outsides are set and lightly golden brown.