Caramilk Nutella Brownies are fudgy and chewy caramilk brownies filled with dollops of Nutella.
Many of you will know just how much we love Caramilk chocolate around here!
My Caramilk recipes are some of the most popular recipes on this site and its not hard to see why.
Today's recipe takes my Caramilk Brownies recipe and makes it just that little bit better with the addition of Nutella blobbed throughout!
I mean the balance of flavours is perfect! Sweet, slightly caramel flavour of the brownie and then the pockets of rich and creamy Nutella throughout.
What's not to love?
Tips to Make the Caramilk Nutella Brownies
- Beat the eggs and sugars together until lighter in colour and there are some air bubbles.
- Refrigerate or freeze the blobs of Nutella on baking paper so they are easy to remove from the plate. Also don't skip the chilling of the Nutella as you will then end up with lovely little pockets of Nutella. If you skip this step, it will spread throughout the brownie batter.
- Melt the caramilk chocolate and butter together on a low heat and stir to avoid the chocolate from burning.
- You can use any other brand of caramelised white chocolate or alternatively use white chocolate in place of Caramilk.
I hope you enjoy the recipe as much as I do! The recipe is so versatile and can be served as a dessert or kept in the fridge as a lunchbox snack, or treat for anytime.
How to Make the Caramilk Nutella Brownies
Did you make this recipe? If so, show me your creation! Tag me on Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake to be featured.
Also don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos.
Caramilk Nutella Brownies
- ½ Cup Butter (110g)
- 200 g Cadbury Caramilk (Or caramelised white chocolate)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cups Brown Sugar (130g)
- ⅓ Cup Sugar (70g)
- 1 and ¾ Cups All Purpose Flour (225g)
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Cadbury Caramilk Chocolate, chopped into pieces (100g)
- ¾ Cups Nutella (200g)
- Divide the Nutella into tablespoon blobs and place on a plate in the freezer for 30 minutes while you make the caramilk brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 9" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and Caramilk chocolate together.
- Beat the egg, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract together until light.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda and add the pieces of Caramilk chocolate.
- Place in the prepared baking pan and place the dollops of Nutella into the batter and press into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The middle should still lightly wobble while the top and outsides are set and lightly golden brown.