Rolo Brownies are my ultra fudgy, never fail brownie recipe filled with Rolos for bursts of caramel in each bite!
I’m obsessed with fudgy desserts (if you couldn’t already tell) and these Rolo brownies are the definition of a fudgy dessert!
Look at that oozing caramel from the Rolos!
You could replace the Rolos with any other caramel filled chocolate, I just like the big chunks of Rolo pieces throughout the brownie.
I hope you enjoy these Rolo Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- 3/4 Cups Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (120g)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (75g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (120g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) (90g)
- 200 g Block of Rolos
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa, chocolate chips and 150g of the Rolos (broken into separate pieces) until just combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer. Top with the remaining Rolo pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.