Rolo Brownies are my ultra fudgy, never fail fudgy brownies recipe filled with Rolos for bursts of caramel in each bite!
I’m obsessed with fudgy desserts (if you couldn’t already tell) and these Rolo brownies are the definition of a fudgy dessert!
Look at that oozing caramel from the Rolos!
You could replace the Rolos with any other caramel filled chocolate (like Caramello), I just like the big chunks of Rolo pieces throughout the brownie.
How to Make the Rolo Brownies
Did you make this recipe? If so, show me your creation! Tag me on Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake to be featured.
Also don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos.
- 3/4 Cups Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (120g)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (75g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (150g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) (90g)
- 200 g Block of Rolos
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa, chocolate chips and 150g of the Rolos (broken into separate pieces) until just combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.
- While the brownie is still warm, top with the remaining Rolos.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
- The slice can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature in an airtight container for up to a week.
- These brownies freeze well too.