Caramel Stuffed Brownies are rich and fudgy chocolate brownies filled with homemade creamy caramel.
I just know you are going to love today's recipe!
We have dark and rich fudgy brownies with a layer or creamy and sweet caramel in the middle.
We use my fudgy brownie recipe and pair that with the caramel filling recipe I have used in many recipes on the blog.
The video below and step by step photos will show how quick and easy these brownies are to make.
I do recommended placing these brownies in the fridge to set completely before trying to serve them otherwise the caramel will run.
How to Make Caramel Stuffed Brownies
Other Recipes Like This:
- Caramel Brownies
- Salted Caramel Brownies
- Caramilk Brownies
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudgy Brownies
Did you make this recipe? If so, show me your creation! Tag me on Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake to be featured.
Also don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos.
Caramel Stuffed Brownies
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- ½ Cup Butter (110g)
- ¼ Cup Golden Syrup (90g)
- ¾ Cup Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup and 2 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar (140g)
- ⅓ Cup Sugar (67g)
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder (29g)
- 1 and ¼ Cup All Purpose Flour (155g)
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) (90g)
- Place the ingredients in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Stir and wait for the butter to melt.
- Bring it to the boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool while you make the brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9'x9' baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and cocoa until just combined.
- Stir through the chocolate chips if you are adding them.
- Spread ⅔ of the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Spread over the caramel mixture.
- Cover with the remaining brownie batter in blobs. Use a knife to swirl the brownie batter through the caramel.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.
- Allow to cool in the pan to room temperature or cool in the fridge before removing and slicing.