My Fudgy Brownies recipe is a classic brownie recipe that results in fudgy, gooey, rich, melting, chocolate brownies every single time! It is my go to recipe and the base of many of my brownie recipes on my blog. This is a highly requested recipe both online and among friends and family so you know its a good one!
I have mentioned in countless recipes that this is my go-to, never-fail brownie recipe. They have been the base for many recipes from my KitKat Brownies, Oreo Brownies to my Salted Caramel Brownies. Now I always say this the base yet I didn’t have an actual post dedicated to the ‘base’ recipe.
These are beyond easy to make and are super quick and easy to make.
How To Make The Perfect Brownies
- Beat the eggs and sugars together really well, until light and fluffy. This ensures a crackly top!
- Don’t over mix the flour and cocoa, this will result in tough brownies. Just mix until combined.
- Slightly under bake these brownies so they are fudgy and gooey in the middle. This is personal preference but HIGHLY recommended.
I added both white chocolate chips and regular chocolate chips to these brownies but the addition of these are entirely optional!
I hope you enjoy these Fudgy Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- 9"x9" Baking Pan
- 3/4 Cup Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup and 1 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (130g)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (75g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All purpose Flour (120g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips (Optional) (70g)
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) (70g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9'x9' baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and cocoa until just combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.