Kinder Bueno Brownies are rich, dark chocolate, fudgy brownies, filled with chocolate chips, hazelnuts and Kinder Buenos!
I have been wanting to make something with Kinder Bueno since the day I made my Kinder Bueno Truffles. Kinder Bueno has to be one of my all time favourite chocolate bars. Creamy chocolate and hazelnut filling with the distinctive Kinder chocolate flavour…. How could you not love them?
For a bit of fun and a bit of a challenge, I made these blindfolded! If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube Channel, be sure to do so now! I’m creating more baking and fun content for you to enjoy! The video below is of the blindfold challenge featuring my cousin Nina! As you can see, making the brownies was a fun and interesting(?) experience.
I want people to see that getting in the kitchen baking and creating can be a fun and exciting experience. By making the brownies blindfolded we had a lot of fun, made a mess and gave me the base recipe of these brownies which I then took and made again – properly – so I could get the recipe exactly right!
Boy, oh boy, did they not disappoint! Fudgy and gooey, rich chocolate brownies filled with bites of hazelnuts, melting chocolate chips and oozing Kinder Buenos! Hazelnut chocolate goodness.
There are many options for these brownies. Omit the hazelnuts. Omit the hazelnuts and chocolate chips and just have Kinder Bueno as the feature OR… Double the Kinder Bueno for more Kinder Bueno brownies goodness! (I know what I would pick ;)).
I hope you like today’s recipe and accompanying video, and I truly hope you give these brownies a go. Remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Kinder Bueno Brownies
- 190 g Dark Chocolate
- 170 g Butter
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Hazelnuts
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 5 (43g) Kinder Buenos, Broken into pieces
- Break the Kinder Buenos into small pieces and roast the hazelnuts.
- Place the hazelnuts on a tray in the oven at 180°C (350°F) and roast for 10 minutes. Allow them to cool and peel the skins off as many of them as you can.Place them in a food processor and pulse until crushed.
- Line a 9"x9" baking tin with cooking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C (350°).
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Mix the chocolate mixture through the eggs.
- Mix in the cocoa, followed by the flour.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, crushed hazelnuts and Kinder Buenos and pour into the prepared pan.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the sides and top are set with a slight wobble in the centre.
- Allow to cool and then slice and serve.