*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
Kinder Bueno Fudge takes a three ingredient fudge recipe and makes it 1000x better. We get creamy hazelnut bursts from the Kinder Bueno amongst the rich chocolate fudge.
I hope you everyone had a safe and happy Christmas even though it was probably a strange Christmas for many.
I know most people are sick of the sight of food after the holidays but for those who aren’t quite ready to stop baking and enjoying holiday treats, I have another recipe for you!
When I say I love this ‘cheats’ fudge. I mean it! I have many different variations of this three ingredient fudge on my blog from Mars Bar Fudge to Cookies and Cream Fudge to Cookie Dough Fudge, M&M Fudge, KitKat Fudge… The list goes on!
I love how versatile the recipe is and today is no different.
To ensure the fudge was as sweet as Kinder chocolate and to let the Kinder flavour really shine through, I used a mixture of kinder chocolate, dark and white chocolate in place of just dark chocolate for the fudge.
Did you make this recipe? If so, show me your creation! Tag me on Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake to be featured.
Also don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos.
Kinder Bueno Fudge
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 150 g White Chocolate
- 50 g Kinder Chocolate
- 395 g Sweetened Condensed milk (1 Tin)
- 172 g Kinder Bueno , Chopped into smaller pieces (4x Kinder Bueno Bars)
- 50 g Kinder Chocolate, Chopped into smaller pieces
- 43 g Kinder Bueno, Chopped for decorating (Optional (1x Kinder Bueno Bar)
- Line an 8"x8" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate, white chocolate, Kinder chocolate and condensed milk together in a large saucepan.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Around 10 minutes.
- While cooling, chop up the kinder chocolate.
- Working quickly, pour the chopped kinder bueno and kinder chocolate into the fudge and gently fold through. Only fold a few times as the chocolate will melt and just mix into the fudge otherwise.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Top with the optional Kinder Bueno to decorate and place in the fridge to set.
- Mine was firm enough to slice into pieces in one hour but you could let it set it in four hours to have a solid fudge.