Mars Bar Fudge is taking a simple three ingredient fudge and adding copious amounts of chopped Mars Bars. That’s it! Quick, easy, no bake, and ready to eat within a couple of hours.
You know I love a good fudge. Especially when its only three ingredients and so quick and and easy to put together.
I’ll be honest and say I tried to make ‘real’ fudge once before and it refused to set, I also don’t have a candy thermometer so I didn’t know the temperature and it just turned into a big gooey mess. Needless to say, I’m a little scarred by that experience.
If you want a ‘real’ fudge recipe, let me know and I’ll work on one but until then lets enjoy a little ‘cheats’ fudge. With Mars Bars!
I love this fudge recipe. You only have to melt the chocolate, condensed milk and vanilla together, throw it in an 8″x8″ baking pan and let it set. With this fudge we split the melted chocolate with a few Mars Bars and add extra chopped Mars Bars throughout for that real Mars Bar flavour and texture.
The Mars Bars turn hard and super chewy in the fridge so you get the contrast between rich, sweet, smooth fudge and chewy Mars Bars. Heaven.
I hope you enjoy these Mars Bar Fudge and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Mars Bar Fudge
- 1 and 3/4 Cups Chocolate (315g)
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8-10 53g Mars Bars, Chopped into small Pieces (424g-530g)
- Line an 8"x8" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and two of the mars, condensed milk and vanilla together in a large saucepan.
- Stir through 3/4 of the remaining chopped Mars Bars and pour into the prepared pan and spread in an even layer.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 Mars Bars and press into the top to decorate.
- Place in the fridge to set. Mine was firm enough to slice into pieces in one hour but you could let it set it in four hours to have a solid fudge.