**Original posted 2017. Post and photos updated 2020**
Cookie Dough Fudge: The best, safe to eat, cookie dough folded into a rich chocolate fudge. This is a quick and easy, no bake recipe that everybody will love.
The textures in these bars are amazing. You get the lovely soft chocolate fudge mixed with the soft cookie dough that is then paired with the crunch from the chocolate chips.
These couldn’t be simpler to make. For me it took around 20 minutes to make these from start to finish and then it’s just a matter of waiting for the fudge to set (or at least set enough) to slice and enjoy.
I know a lot of you love quick and easy recipes and this is definitely one of those.
If you are unsure about eating raw flour you can heat treat the flour first or use oat flour as a replacement. I will leave how to heat treat flour in the notes of the recipe card.
I hope you enjoy this Cookie Dough Fudge and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Cookie Dough Fudge
For the Cookie Dough;
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened (110g)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (100g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 3 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour* (or oat flour) (155g)
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (90g)
For the Fudge;
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- 2 and 1/4 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips or Buttons (400g)
- Line an 8" or 9" pan with non stick paper and set aside.
- Next make the cookie dough.
- Beat the softened butter, brown sugar and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the flour and mini chocolate chips until all combined.
- Roll into balls. You can make some big and some small.
- Place in the fridge while you make the rest of the recipe.
- Melt the chocolate and condensed milk together in a large saucepan.
- Add in the cookie dough balls to the chocolate fudge mixture.
- Mix together until everything is coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Press in an even layer into the prepared pan.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours and then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.