Cookies and Cream Fudge is a white and dark chocolate swirled fudge filled with Oreo pieces and layered with Oreos.
I love how easy and versatile this fudge is. Only three ingredients for the fudge base and no candy thermometer needed!
Today’s fudge recipe calls for a swirled fudge. With half white chocolate and half dark chocolate. This means two saucepans are required.
Both fudges use the base of sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and chocolate.
Then to these fudge mixtures we add in chunks of Oreos, gently swirl the fudges together both pouring into an 8″ or 9″ baking pan. I also add in a layer of whole Oreos in the middle of the slice for extra crunch and cookies and cream flavour.
This recipe is great for anytime. Summer, a snack, children’s lunchboxes, dessert, anytime!
I hope you enjoy this Cookies and Cream Fudge and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 Cups Dark Chocolate Melts (200g)
- 1 and 1/4 Cups White Chocolate Melts 200g)
- 9-12 Whole Oreo Cookies
- 10 Oreos, Broken into pieces
- Line an 8" or 9" baking pan with non stick paper and set aside.
- In one saucepan melt 1/2 of the condensed milk, 1/2 tsp vanilla and the dark chocolate together.
- In a second saucepan, melt the remaining half of the condensed milk, vanilla and white chocolate together.
- Once melted, add half of the broken Oreo pieces into the dark chocolate fudge and the other half into the white.
- Mix them through.
- Once incorporated, added the white chocolate fudge to the dark and lightly swirl around for two or three stirs. You want to see both white and dark chocolate fudge.
- Pour half of the fudge into the prepared pan and spread into the edges.
- Top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Top with the remaining fudge, smoothing into an even layer.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Slice into pieces to serve or alternatively, you can melt some white and dark chocolate to drizzle over before serving.