Chocolate Swirl Fudge is a simple three ingredient chocolate fudge recipe swirled with a white chocolate, three ingredient fudge recipe! Two for the price of one and you only need four ingredients in total! No bake and can be whipped up in minutes.
What a way to finish off a trying and tiring week than with the quickest and easiest, no bake dessert imaginable?
A four ingredient fudge that requires no candy thermometer but still retains that perfect sweet and melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Not only that, but you get the best of both worlds with white AND dark chocolate.
I affectionately call this zebra fudge after my Zebra Brownies recipe but I find people can get confused with that name and it really doesn’t explain the recipe.
How To make the Fudge
Using either the microwave or a stove top, you need to melt the chocolate and condensed milk together slowly and add the vanilla extract. Repeat with the smaller batch of white chocolate fudge. Pour in the chocolate fudge to a baking pan first as there is more chocolate fudge than white chocolate. Pour of the white chocolate in blobs and using the end of a spoon, knife or a skewer, swirl the white chocolate through the chocolate fudge and allow the fudge to set completely in the fridge.
How easy is that?
I hope you enjoy these Chocolate Swirled Fudge and I truly hope yo give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Chocolate Swirl Fudge
White Chocolate Fudge;
- 1 Cup White Chocolate (180g)
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk (97g)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Dark Chocolate Fudge;
- 1 and 3/4 Cups Dark Chocolate (315g)
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk (300g)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with non stick paper and set aside.
White Chocolate Fudge Layer;
- Melt the condensed milk and white chocolate together until smooth either in the microwave or on a stove top.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix. Set side
Dark Chocolate Fudge Layer;
- Melt the condensed milk and dark chocolate together until smooth either in the microwave or on a stove top.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix.
- Pour into the prepared pan and blob over the white chocolate fudge in different spots over the dark chocolate fudge.
- Using a skewer, knife or end of a spoon, swirl through the white chocolate fudge and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours until set. Slice into pieces and serve.