Today I bring you a really quick, easy and no bake recipe that tastes like a 5 star dessert!
Don't be alarmed by the word fudge! Today we're making a 'cheats' fudge so no candy thermometers needed.
All we need are four simple ingredients! That's right. Only FOUR!
Chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and the all important KitKats.
Apologies if my posting schedule is a bit erratic over the next few weeks, the end of my uni semester is approaching as are all my assignment due dates!. I will try to keep it as consistent as possible but please bare with me!
Below I have a quick step by step video!
I hope you enjoy this KitKat Fudge and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
- 390 g Dark Chocolate
- 395 g Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 Tin)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 340 g KitKat Blocks
- Line an 8"x8" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate, condensed milk and vanilla together in a large saucepan.
- Once melted, spread half of the mixture in an even layer in the prepared pan. Top with fingers of KitKats. You should use around 280-300g of the KitKats.
- Top with the remaining mixture and crumble up the remaining KitKats to decorate on top.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Mine was firm enough to slice into pieces in one hour but you could let it set it in four hours to have a solid fudge.