Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie essentially a giant thick and chewy cookie filled to the brim with Kinder chocolate, Kinder Buenos and chocolate chips! You know you want to get your hands a slice of this pie…
No, you’re eyes do not deceive you. We’re back with another Kinder Bueno recipe!
I may be slightly obsessed. (I’m currently working on a Kinder Bueno cheesecake. Excited?
Today’s Kinder Bueno recipe comes in one of my favourite ‘cookie’ forms. COOKIE PIE!
Remember my Salted Caramel Cookie Pie from last week?
You will see from the images that I slightly under baked my cookie pie as a love an ooey gooey centre. I baked mine for about 25 minutes so if you want a less gooey middle I would suggest baking for 30-35 minutes.
How to make the Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie
I hope you enjoy this Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie
- 3/4 Cups and 2 Tbsp. Butter, Partially Melted (200g)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (150g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Golden Syrup (22g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 and 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (340g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 Cups Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 55 g Kinder Chocolate, Chopped
- 4 Kinder Buenos (172g)
- 50 g Kinder Chocolate, Melted
- 2 Kinder Buenos (86g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350 F) and grease a 9″ or 20cm round pie dish.
- Beat the super soft or partially melted butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and golden syrup and beat in.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Chop the Kinder chocolate and Kinder Buenos into small pieces and stir these in with the chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough in an even layer in the prepared baking pan and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- The top and sides will be lightly golden and loose crumbs will still be attached to a skewer when inserted in the middle.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before topping with pieces of Kinder Bueno and then drizzle over the melted Kinder chocolate before slicing and serving.
This was such a huge success! Thank you so much!
I’m so happy to hear that!
Definitely gonna give this a try! But, is it possible to change the base ingredients (butter, sugars, and eggs) to those of your condensed milk cookies? So, butter, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and then flour, etc…
Point is to make it eggless. Am I on to something or will this be a disaster? (an edible one probably still! :D)
I haven’t tried this so I can’t vouch for the results but it should (theoretically) work. You would need to increase the amounts from the condensed milk cookies. So you would use the same amount of sugar the cookie pie states and then use 150g butter and 1 cup sweetened condensed milk. (These are just educated estimates so the amounts may be slightly off). If you do try this, I would love to hear the results!!