Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars take an Oreo crust layered with cookies and cream cheesecake and soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie dough on top!
Say hello to your new favourite sweet treat! These are gloriously decadent and contain the best of all worlds from cookie dough to cheesecake and of course chocolate and Oreos to make the cookies and cream flavour.
The video below breaks down how easy these Oreo cheesecake cookie dough bars are but in case you need more, I have step by step photos that break it down as well.
How to make the Oreo cheesecake cookie dough bars
I hope you enjoy these Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars as much as I do and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram or tag @lightscamerabake in your stories for a chance to be featured and check out my YouTube Channel for more baking videos!
Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars
- 42 Oreos, Crushed (1 and 1/2 Packets or 199.5g)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (55g)
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese, Room Temperature (250g)
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yoghurt or Sour Cream (125g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar (60g)
- 14 Oreos (1/2 Packet or 66.5g)
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted (75g)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (65g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (155g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (135g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease an 8" or 9" baking tin with butter or non stick cooking spray or line with baking paper and set aside.
- Crush the Oreos and mix with the melted butter.
- Press the Oreo crumbs in to the base of the baking pan and set aside while you make the cheesecake layer.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the Greek yoghurt and egg until smooth.
- Beat in the icing sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Lightly crush the Oreos and stir those through the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the Oreo base and set aside.
Cookie dough layer;
- Melt the butter and beat that with the brown sugar and sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla essence and beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Dollop the cookie dough over the cheesecake layer and then place in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the cookie dough is lightly brown and the top feels dry and firm and the pan is set. You can give it a little shake to see if it is set.
- Move bars to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serve at room temperature or cold. Both are delicious.