Peanut Butter Fudge Rocky Road. A chocolate peanut butter fudge with classic rocky road additions of marshmallows and peanuts as well as a few M&Ms and Peanut M&Ms.
If you love anything chocolate, rocky road, and the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, this is the recipe for you! There’s something about peanut butter and chocolate together that just sings to me. Add in marshmallows and M&Ms and you’re on to a winner!
I call this peanut butter FUDGE rocky road as the texture is similar to that of fudge. As rocky road is usually just melted chocolate as the binding ingredient, it is usually hard and crunchy. To make this peanut butter rocky road we use a combination of chocolate and peanut butter as the binding ingredients. The peanut butter hinders the chocolate from setting fully so the rocky road is softer in texture. I love it that way actually!
You know I love changing things up with recipes and this one is no different. Marshmallows are a must in any rocky road but you can change up any of the other additions. As I said above I added peanuts (as this is peanut butter rocky road) and a collection of regular and peanut M&Ms. You could omit the peanuts or replace with another chocolate or nut or the same with the M&Ms.
I hope you enjoy this Peanut Butter Fudge Rocky Road and I hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured!
Peanut Butter Fudge Rocky Road
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits, Crushed (Graham Crackers)
- 200-250 g Marshmallows, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Golden Syrup
- 90 g Butter
- 350 g Dark Chocolate
- 1 and 1/4 Cups Peanut Butter
- Line or grease a 9"x9" baking tin and set aside.
- Lightly crush the digestive biscuits and chop the marshmallows in half or quarters.
- In a large bowl place the broken digestive biscuits, chopped marshmallows, peanuts and M&Ms.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup, dark chocolate and peanut butter together and pour through the the rest of the ingredients. Mix quickly and press into the prepared tin in an even layer.
- Top with the extra M&Ms and peanuts and place in the fridge for one or two hours until set. Cut with a sharp knife into pieces and serve.