Baked Peach Cheesecake layers peaches and baked vanilla cheesecake for a fresh and delightful summer (or anytime of the year) treat.
I actually developed this recipe over a year ago now but I was saving it for when the weather was getting warm. Since the Australian weather is confused and seems to think it is the middle of summer – no I am not okay – no I don’t like the heat – I figured this would be wonderful time to post this recipe!
For those of you in the Northern hemisphere going into winter never fear! This recipe uses tinned peaches so you can make this gorgeous cheesecake as well!
If you want tips to the perfect baked cheesecake, I have a list of all the tips on the perfect vanilla cheesecake recipe!
I hope you enjoy this Baked Peach Cheesecake and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Baked Peach Cheesecake
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (75g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (125g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted (50g)
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 400 g *Canned Sliced Peaches, Drained and dried
- 2 and 1/2 Cups Cream Cheese, Room Temperature (625g)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (250ml)
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar (65g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Grease or line a 20cm round cake pan with cooking paper and preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F). (Alternatively line a 9" square baking pan).
- Place the sugar, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix in the butter and milk.
- Spread evenly in the pan and set to the side.
- Beat the cream into soft peaks and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and cream.
- Finally add the vanilla extract and icing sugar and beat until all combined.
- Layer the drained and dried sliced peaches over the the base.
- Pour over the cheesecake mixture and spread into a smooth layer.
- Tap on the bench a few times to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. The middle should still be slightly wobbly.
- Turn off the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature in the oven before placing it in the fridge for 4-8 hours.