**Post and images updated 2021**
Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake is a no bake, layered cheesecake with an Oreo crust, a chocolate Nutella cheesecake layer and a cookies and cream cheesecake layer.
I have confession.
This wasn’t supposed to be today’s recipe…
I was going to get an early start on holiday themed recipes in preparation for Christmas and the holidays. However, I had a craving for this Nutella cookies and cream cheesecake that I knew I had to make it again and redo this post to show just how amazing this recipe is!
This Nutella cookies and cream cheesecake combines everything into one delicious treat. Oreos, Nutella, chocolate and it’s no bake!
Plus I think it looks cute layered up!
How to Make the Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
I hope you enjoy this Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below.
Did you make this recipe? If so, show me your creation! Tag me on Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake to be featured.
Also don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos.
Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
- 21 Oreo Cookies, Crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, Melted (40g)
- 500 g Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature (2 Cups)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (250ml)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar (60g)
- 7 Oreo Cookies, Broken into chunks
- 1/2 Cup Nutella (150g)
- 2/3 Cup Dark Chocolate, Melted (110g)
- Line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Mix the crushed oreos and butter together and press into the base of the baking pan and place in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the icing sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the cream and beat until the mixture becomes creamy and slightly stiff.
- Split the cheesecake mix into two bowls.
- Lightly crush and break into small pieces, 7 of the Oreo cookies and stir them through one of the cheesecake mixes and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and Nutella together and mix through the second cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the Nutella cheesecake mixture over the Oreo crust and spread into an even layer.
- Repeat with the Oreo cheesecake layer.
- Allow to set for at least four hours but it tastes better if it has rested overnight.
Leave a Reply