Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake is a no bake, layered cheesecake with an Oreo crust, a chocolate Nutella cheesecake layer and a cookies and cream cheesecake layer.
I have confession.
This wasn’t supposed to be today’s recipe…
Today’s recipe was going to be Easter themed but I may have eaten the Easter eggs I was going to use and therefore cannot make the Easter goody!
I promise this cheesecake recipe will make up for it!
Plus I think it looks cute layered up!
How to Make the Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
I hope you enjoy this Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Nutella Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
- 21 Oreo Cookies, Crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, Melted (40g)
- 500 g Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature (
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (250ml)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar (60g)
- 7 Oreo Cookies, Broken into chunks
- 1/2 Cup Nutella (150g)
- 2/3 Cup Dark Chocolate, Melted (110g)
- Line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Mix the crushed oreos and butter together and press into the base of the baking pan and place in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the icing sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the cream and beat until the mixture becomes creamy and slightly stiff.
- Split the cheesecake mix into two bowls.
- Lightly crush and break into small pieces, 7 of the Oreo cookies and stir them through one of the cheesecake mixes and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and Nutella together and mix through the second cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the Nutella cheesecake mixture over the Oreo crust and spread into an even layer.
- Repeat with the Oreo cheesecake layer.
- Allow to set for at least four hours but it tastes better if it has rested overnight.