Biscoff Caramel Marshmallow Cookie Bars are soft and melt-in-the-mouth cookie butter cookie bars filled with chocolate chips, marshmallows and caramel!
Every now and again on this blog there are over-the-top, super delicious but most likely more comfort food type creation that you can indulge in.
Today is one of those recipes!
Based on one one of my personal favourite comfort food recipes, my Peanut butter Caramel Marshmallow Cookie Bars. These are the biscoff spread version. So if you love Biscoff or cookie butter in general, trust me when I say you will love these bars!
How to make the cookie bars
Needless to say I am obsessed! From the ooey gooey, lightly toasted marshmallows, to the sweet caramel centre and the soft yet chewy cookie butter cookie bars. You really can’t go wrong with these if you are in the mood for an over-the-top, ridiculously delicious sweet treat that you can eat with a spoon straight from the pan.
I hope you enjoy these Biscoff Caramel Marshmallow Bars and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Biscoff Caramel Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- 1/4 Cup Butter (55g)
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (120g)
- 1/4 Cup Milk or Cream
Biscoff Cookie Bars
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Biscoff Spread (375g)
- 2/3 Cups Butter (150g)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar (190g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 and 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (340g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Marshmallows (130g)
- Place the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan on a medium to high heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the milk and bring to the boil.
- Boil for at least 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Allow to cool while you make the biscoff cookie dough.
Biscoff Cookie Dough;
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 9" baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the butter and biscoff together.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the brown sugar, sugar and melted butters into the bowl and mix together.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Beat in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and chocolate chips and mix until all combined.
- The mixture should be wet but slightly crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture into the prepared pan. Pour over the caramel sauce and then top with the marshmallows. Dollop the remaining dough over in an even layer.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes. The top and sides will be lightly golden and the middle will only have a slight wobble.
Leave a Reply