Caramel and Walnut fudge is a no bake, quick and easy fudge recipe using just six ingredients! This fudge uses a rich and sweet caramel recipe mixed with crushed digestives (graham crackers) and chopped walnuts.
The Caramel Walnut Fudge comes together in a saucepan and should only take around 10-15 minutes to make. The key is let this fudge set completely in the fridge before attempting to serve. The fudge golds its shape straight from the fridge but when left out in the heat will turn sticky and melt slightly.
I made this mistake and stored the fudge in the pantry only to come back and find my slices had molded back together into one big piece again!
The result is a very rich and sweet caramel like flavour with a lovely crunch from the crushed biscuits and the walnuts to offset the sweet. Caramel and Walnut is a classic flavour combination and after making this fudge you will see why!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Don’t forget to #lightscamerabake on Instagram if you make this or any of my other recipes and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun recipe videos.
If you have any requests for future recipes, videos or content please comment or email them to me!
Caramel Walnut Fudge
- 100 g Butter (1/2 Cup)
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits (Graham Crackers) Crushed
- 70 g Walnuts, Chopped
- Line a 9x9 baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Crush the biscuits and chop the walnuts into the small pieces.
- Heat the butter, brown sugar and condensed milk in a medium saucepan until the butter and sugar have melted and dissolved.
- Take it off the heat and add the vanilla extract, biscuit crumbs and walnuts.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into the prepared dish and place in the fridge to set for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
- You could place in the freezer to set if you want it to set faster.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.