Remember those Cookie Dough Truffles we made two days ago?
Yeah well… There’s more.
Meet the chocolate cousin. Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles are a safe to eat, homemade chocolate cookie dough covered in melted chocolate. The chocolate cookie dough is rich and a chocolate lovers dream.
I got the urge to try a different style of filming baking tutorials. This is done in a more relaxed, vlog style format and gives you a little more insight into my kitchen. (And you get to meet my cats).
Since I made both truffles in the video, I thought it would be easiest to post the recipes one after the other and include the video in this post.
The video explains how to make the cookie dough truffles so please let me know if you like the video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
If you want more videos like this, let me know in the comments below and enjoy the rest of your week!
Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened (110g)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (100g)
- 3 Tbsp. Icing Sugar (25g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 and 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour, Or oat flour (185g)
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa (21g)
- 3/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 1 and 1/4 Cups Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips, Melted (220g)
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and icing sugar together.
- Add in the milk and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the flour and cocoa and mix until all combined into a soft dough.
- Roll into balls and place on non stick baking paper on a tray and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each ball into the chocolate and return to the fridge for the chocolate to set.