Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats. Sweet, crispy, chewy and filled with the flavours of white chocolate, Oreos and marshmallow!
I’ve had a blog for three and half years and I don’t have a rice krispie treat recipe on here yet! Can you believe it?
We’re changing that today with these cookies and cream rice krispie treats. Cookies and cream is one of my favourite flavour profiles so are you really surprised they are my first rice krispie treat flavour?
I’m not the biggest fan of rice krispie treats. Don’t come after me!
I never really had them as a child so I was only introduced to the concept at as an adult and they just never piqued my interest much.
That being said, these cookies and cream rice krispies are the bomb! the ultimate combination of marshmallows, white chocolate, Oreos and topped off with melted milk chocolate. How can you go wrong?
I hope you enjoy these Cookies and Cram Rice Krispie Treats and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 and 1/2 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal (Rice Bubbles) (112g)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (55g)
- 1 Cup White Chocolate (180g)
- 190 g Marshmallows
- 36 Oreos
- 1/2 Cup Milk or Dark Chocolate (90g)
- Line a 9"x9" baking pan with non stick paper and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add in the marshmallows, white chocolate and butter.
- Over medium heat, stir the marshmallow mixture until it's completely melted and there are no lumps.
- Crush 24 of the Oreos and mix those and the rice krispies through the marshmallow mix.
- Stir until everything is evenly covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour and spread in an even layer in the prepared pan.
- Break the remaining Oreos into pieces and press into the top of the treats.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over top and place in the fridge for an hour to set up.
Leave a Reply