Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies made without eggs so if you are allergic to eggs or don’t have any on hand but you need cookies now, then this is the recipe for you!
Cookie Season is upon us! The build up to Christmas and Christmas calls for cookies. I don’t know what it is about this season and cookies but for some reason baking cookies are just that much better and more comforting than the rest of year.
There are days where you NEED cookies but are missing some of the ingredients. I have done this too many times to count and it is really frustrating having to go shopping for one or two items when you could spend the day day at home.
Can you guess what ingredient I was out of when I was craving cookies???
Eggs. I was out of eggs and that intrigued me. Can you make a soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie without eggs. The answer is… YES!
These cookies are perfect if you are out of eggs or if you have an allergy to eggs and the result is a rich and chewy, soft and full of chocolate chips cookie.
Seriously, you want to make these today!
I’m on a plane home to New Zealand in three days! I’m so excited but don’t worry. Recipes and posts will continue to be shared.
I hope you enjoy these Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened (110g)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (90g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 3 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (180g)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (135g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the milk and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the flour and baking soda and mix until all combined into a soft dough. If the dough is too stiff or crumbly add another tablespoon of milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray leaving at least 1 and 1/2" between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. They will look under done but the harden as they cool.