KitKat Truffles are three ingredients, no bake, quick and easy truffles that will blow your mind! They are sweet and taste exactly like they sound... KitKat Truffles.
I have thought about attempting a KiKat Truffle recipe for a couple of years now but wrote it off for fear that it would not work, it would taste funny or just not be pleasant.
A few weeks ago I was with my friend and she suggested a KiKat truffle and so we both thought why the heck not try them and find out if they would work?
At the very least they would be a tasty failure and at the best, we wouldn't have a new and fun recipe.
Luckily for us all, it was the latter and I can bring to you, KitKat truffles! Similar to that of my Tim Tam Truffles, they are only three ingredients ,no bake, super quick and easy to make and use condensed milk as the binding ingredient. I find the condensed milk gives a smooth consistency without taking away any of the classic 'KitKat flavour'.
I hope you enjoy these KitKat Truffles and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
- 340 g KitKats
- 153 g Sweetened Condensed Milk ½ Cup)
- 315 g Milk or Dark Chocolate (1 and ¾ Cups)
- Crush all the KitKats and place into a bowl.
- Pour the condensed milk into the bowl. Mix the KitKats with the condensed milk until gooey.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a non stick baking sheet on a baking tray and place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Melt the milk or dark chocolate flavour separately and dip each truffle into the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.