This No Bake Cookies and Cream Slice tastes exactly like an Oreo. With the added flavour of melted chocolate that is!
I have fallen head over heels for this no bake cookies and cream slice. Not only is the flavour off the charts but its also no bake and requires minimal effort to make.
We take a simple crushed Oreo base, top that with a white chocolate, Oreo, cream cheese mixture and finish all that off with more Oreos, chocolate and a melted chocolate drizzle.
There are three, yes THREE, packets of Oreos in this recipe. When I said this was a cookies and cream slice… I meant it!
Surprisingly this slice isn’t overly sweet. The tangy cream cheese really helps balance all the sweetness from the white chocolate. I managed to eat two slices in five seconds flat and had to hold myself back before I ate the lot!
The key to achieving clean slices is slicing this as soon as you have finished the chocolate drizzle. That way the chocolate is soft and easy to slice through. If you slice when the chocolate is chilled you run the risk of just smooshing – that is a word – the soft filling everywhere which is messy. A delicious mess but messy none the less.
No Bake Cookies and Cream Slice
- 3 Packets Oreos (46 Oreos)
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted (55g)
- 1 and 1/4 Cups White Chocolate, Melted (225g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese (250g)
- 3 Tbsp. Icing Sugar (25g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- 1 Cup Chocolate, Melted (180g)
- Grease or line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper.
- Crush 25 Oreos and mix with the melted butter. Press into the base of the baking pan and place in the fridge.
- Place the melted white chocolate, icing sugar, cream cheese and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat together.
- Break up six Oreos and mix them through. Spread in an even layer over the crushed Oreo base and place back in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Break up the remaining Oreos place on top with the chocolate chips.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and slice into pieces before placing it back in the fridge to set the chocolate.