Nutella S’mores Bars are an ooey gooey cookie bar filled with a LOT of Nutella and marshmallows for a gooey, sweet comfort treat!
Just look at all that GOO!! We have gooey cookie bars, gooey melted marshmallows AND gooey Nutella. These are the ultimate gooey comfort treat that you didn't know - or maybe you did know - you wanted!
Now if this looks familiar, don't think you're going crazy. I do have another recipe on my site that is similar. My Gooey Nutella Marshmallow Bars.
They are similar in that they are a cookie bar and contain Nutella and marshmallows BUT... These Nutella s'mores bars are larger (9"x9" baking pan) and contain crushed digestive biscuits (Graham crackers) in the actual cookie dough which completely changes the texture and flavour of the cookie bars. The digestives give added flavour and a chewier texture which really adds to the 's'mores' factor of these Nutella cookie bars.
I honestly cannot describe to you how much I love these bars. Ooey, gooey, comforting, Nutella sm'ores bars are a winner! If you're not a fan of Nutella, you could replace with a layer of hot fudge *drool* or a layer of chocolate so when hot, the chocolate is all melty. All of these options are amazing. I know from
I hope you enjoy this Nutella S'mores Bars and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Nutella S’mores Bars
- ¾ Cup Butter, Slightly Melted (170g)
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar (125g)
- ⅓ Cup Sugar (75g)
- 2 Large Egg
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 and ¾ Cups All Purpose Flour (215g)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 1 and ½ Cups Digestive Biscuits, Finely Crushed (Graham Crackers) (150g)
- 1 Cup Nutella (296g)
- 14-16 Regular Size Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Beat the partially melted butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
- Beat in the flour, baking powder, salt and the crushed digestives (graham crackers) until all combined.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Press half of the mixture into the base of the baking pan.
- Spread the Nutella over the top in an even layer.
- Place over the marshmallows in a spread out formation as they will spread as they cook.
- Press over the rest of the dough in an even layer covering the Nutella and marshmallows.
- Bake for around 20-30 minutes. The top and sides with be golden and the middle will wobble slightly but not too much. When a skewer entered in the middle comes out with a few light crumbs attached it is cooked.