I apologise for my absence and erratic posting habits of the past couple of weeks. I have been busy with getting back to work, redesigning LCB and spending time with my family. I will be getting back on schedule though so don't go anywhere!
Today's recipe I have been saving up for months to release it at just the right moment. I think today is that moment.
These Peanut Butter Nutella Chocolate Cookie Cups are cookies baked in a muffin tin to create a deep dish style cookie but to throw them right over the top they are stuffed with peanut butter AND Nutella because.... Why not?
These chocolate cookie cups were inspired by my Peanut Butter Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups. These were one of the most viewed and liked recipes on the blog last year (and was featured on StupidDOPE).
Since the recipe was so well liked (by you and especially by me) I thought a chocolate cookie version was in order.
Of course these are absolutely delicious. I mean peanut butter, Nutella and soft yet chewy chocolate chip cookies baked into the size of a cupocake! What's not to love?
Trust me when I say this. You have to make these.
Peanut Butter Nutella Chocolate Cookie Cups
- 180 g Butter, Softened (¾ Cup)
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour
- 1 and ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Nutella
- Line a baking tray with non stick cooking paper and dollop 12, 2 teaspoon blobs of Nutella and peanut butter on the tray and place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and icing sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the cornflour, flour, cocoa and baking soda and mix until all combined into a soft dough.
- Press two thirds of the cookie dough in the base and up the sides of each muffin case.
- Place a peanut butter and Nutella dollop in the middle of each one.
- Flatten the rest of the cookie dough and top each cookie cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- The tops and sides of the cookie cups should be lightly browning but the middle will still be wobbly.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes for attempting to move these.
Allow to cool completely if you don't want the Nutella and peanut butter to spill out of the cookie cup or alternatively place in the fridge for 2-3 hours if you want a solid center.
Leave a Reply