Triple Chocolate Cheesecake is a no bake creamy cheesecake with layers of rich a dark Oreo crust, milk chocolate cheesecake, white chocolate cheesecake and finished with a dark chocolate ganache, piped whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
What a way to start the week am I right?! Just the look of the creamy, dreaminess of this cheesecake is enough to pull me through to the end of the week.
This is one of those over-the-top, fit for Hollywood, showstopper desserts that appear on my blog from time to time! I mean look at this!
Let me break it down for you:
We have an Oreo crust which is my favourite cheesecake base. (There’s just something about crushed Oreos mixed with butter!). We then have a layer of a no bake chocolate cheesecake filling. Rich and creamy, easy to make, no gelatin required and with just a hint of chocolate flavour. Top that with an equally creamy and easy to make, no bake white chocolate cheesecake filling. We now have our three layers of chocolate. But we’re not done yet!
Top the cheesecake off with a dark and silky chocolate ganache and we have our completed triple chocolate cheesecake!
The base of this cheesecake is based off my Nutella Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake. The base cheesecake recipe is the same in all of these because it’s just so darn good! The base creates a rich and creamy cheesecake without the need for baking or gelatin and it is so easy to make!
Decorate the cheesecake however you desire. I decorated mine with whipped cream and chocolate shavings but that is optional. For the chocolate shavings I just grabbed a few pieces of chocolate and grated them over the cheesecake!
I hope you will make this recipe over and over again! Remember if you do make this or any of my other recipes, #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured! Also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos and tutorials.
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- 28 Oreos, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted (55g)
- 3 Cups Cream Cheese, At room temperature (750g)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar (120g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate, Melted (100g)
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate, Melted (100g)
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 and 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate (220g)
- Line a 20cm round baking pan with non stick paper or grease with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush the Oreos and mix with the melted butter. Press into the base of the prepared pan and place in the fridge while you make your cheesecake filling.
- Lightly whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form and set a side
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the icing sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the whipped cream and beat until just combined.
- Split the mixture into two bowls.
- To one bowl add melted dark chocolate and mix together. Repeat with white chocolate in the other bowl.
- Pour the dark chocolate layer over the Oreo Crust and spread in an even layer.
- Repeat with the white chocolate layer and place in the fridge for at least four hours but preferably overnight.
- Place the the cream in a saucepan over a low heat and bring just to boiling point. Take off the heat and pour over the dark chocolate. Mix until smooth and set aside until needed.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled and is ready to be served, pour the chocolate ganache over top and decorate however you desire.I chose to top mine with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.