White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake is the white chocolate version of my Toblerone Cheesecake. Its a creamy white chocolate, no bake cheesecake recipe that is easy to make and works every time!
I have been in a no bake cheesecake mood of late. From my Caramilk Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake to most recently, my KitKat Cheesecake!
After the success of my Toblerone cheesecake and you guys enjoying the recipe as much as I do, I thought a white chocolate version was in order!
Now, you would think white chocolate cheesecakes would be sickly sweet, but this is not the case. The white chocolate merely gives a hint of ‘white chocolate flavour’ with the rest of the flavour coming from the vanilla and of course Toblerone pieces throughout.
How to make the White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
The cheesecake is simple in execution. The key things to remember are to ensure the cream cheese is the full fat kind and at room temperature. Using low fat cream cheese will result in an unset cheesecake and if you don’t have the cream cheese soft, it will be lumpy.
Next is using a large Toblerone. I know they can be expensive but this is a showstopping dessert and I’m sure not one you will make everyday, so please… Don’t skimp on the Toblerone.
I hope you enjoy this White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits (Graham Crackers)
- 60 g Butter, Melted (1/4 Cup and 1 Tbsp.)
- 750 g Cream Cheese, Room Temperature (3 Cups)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (Double Cream, Heavy Cream, etc)
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar (60g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 g White Chocolate Toblerone, Crushed and chopped into small pieces
- 120 g White Chocolate Melted (2/3 Cup)
- 360 g White Chocolate Toblerone, for decorating
- Line a 20cm round baking pan with non stick paper or grease with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter. Press into the base of the prepared pan and place in the fridge while you make your cheesecake filling.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the icing sugar, vanilla extract and melted white chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the cream and beat until the mixture becomes stiff and creamy but can hold its shape.
- Fold through the crushed and chopped white chocolate Toblerone.
- Pour over the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Allow to set for at least four hours but it tastes better if it has rested overnight.
- Before serving, decorate with pieces of white chocolate Toblerone and grated Toblerone. Or decorate however you desire.
Leave a Reply