Biscoff Rocky Road is a sweet, crunchy, no bake and really easy, fun dessert to make! Filled with cookie butter goodness and marshmallows.
What I love about rocky road is it takes minimal ingredients, no oven and only a couple of hours of setting to enjoy these beauties.
Rocky road is also very adaptable. Don't like nuts? Add lollies or chocolate. Don't like digestive biscuits/Graham Crackers? Use your favourite biscuit. So adaptable to really make the rocky road your own!
Also what rocky road would be complete without marshmallows?!
How to Make the Biscoff Rocky Road
As you will see from the step by step photos and the short video below, this recipe is super easy and is fun to make with the kids, grandkids or at midnight when you need a middle of the night treat!
I hope you enjoy this Biscoff Rocky Road and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Biscoff Rocky Road
- ¼ Cup Butter (55g)
- 2 Cups White Chocolate (340g)
- ⅔ Cups Biscoff Spread (Cookie Butter) (160g)
- 3 Cups Biscoff Biscuits*, Lightly crushed and in chunks (250g)
- 3 Cups Mini Marshmallows (170g)
- 1 Cup Chopped Chocolate (180g)
- ⅓ Cup Biscoff Spread, Melted (85g)
- 1 Cup Biscoff Biscuits, Broken into pieces (65g)
- Line or grease a 9"x9" baking tin and set aside.
- Lightly crush or chop the Biscoff biscuits into a large bowl and add in the chopped chocolate and mini marshmallows. (You can use regular sized marshmallows and chop them in half or quarters.)
- Melt the butter, white chocolate and biscoff spread together and pour through the the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix quickly and press into the prepared tin in an even layer.
- Press in the 65g of Biscoff biscuits into the top for decoration and place in the fridge for one or two hours until set.
- Once set, drizzle over the remaining Biscoff spread and cut with a sharp knife into pieces and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week. I even kept mine for two weeks in the fridge and it was fine.