Fillings, Frostings and so much more!
Well really its just fillings and frostings and not much more, but the above sounds better don’t you think?
To be even more precise, I’m talking caramel filling.
Mmmm, doesn’t that look so yummy in my Chocolate Cupcakes?!
If you would like to watch a tutorial on the caramel, click here.
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (400g)
- 40 g Butter (1/4 Cup)
- 1/4 Cup Golden Syrup, Or Brown Sugar
- Place the ingredients in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Stir and wait for the butter and brown sugar to dissolve.
- Bring it nearly to the boil then remove from the heat. Allow it to cool a little before filling your cupcakes or cake.