Caramel Pecan Brownies are rich and fudgy brownie filled with pecans, chocolate chips and layers of buttery, condensed milk caramel.
Sorry for the lack of posts last week. Uni assignments and stress crept up and I barely had time to come up for air!
Posts will continue properly next week!
To make it up to you, we have a killer of a recipe today! These brownies have everything.
Rich and fudgy chocolate brownies that can be substituted with gluten free flour to make these gluten free if you wish!
Buttery and sweet caramel.
They all come together in this recipe and trust me… It’s a keeper!
How to make the Caramel Pecan Brownies
I hope you enjoy this Caramel Pecan Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Caramel Pecan Brownies
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- 1/4 Cup Golden Syrup (90g)
- 1/3 Cup Butter (75g)
- 3/4 Cup Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (130g)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (75g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (125g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1 Cup Pecans, in small pieces (120g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) (90g)
- 1/4 Cup Pecans, decorating (30g)
- Place the ingredients in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and boil for around 5 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Allow it to cool while you make the brownie.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9'x9' baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and cocoa, chopped pecans and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread in half the brownie mixture into an even layer.
- Top with 2/3 of the caramel and then dollop over the remaining brownie batter.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.
- Once cooled for about 15 minutes. Top with remaining pecans for decorating and drizzle over the leftover caramel and serve!