Caramilk Rocky Road is the recipe of the year!! Holy moly, this recipe is GOOD (if I do say so myself). This recipe is sweet, slightly caramel in flavour, soft and crunchy. All you could want from a Caramilk Rocky Road!
As I've said in past Caramilk recipes (Caramilk Bars and Caramilk Cheesecake), I'm not the biggest Caramilk fan. Yet I keep making recipes with the darn chocolate!
Who knows. I only know that I may not like the chocolate but I sure like it in recipes and I know you, yes you my dear readers, do to.
This Caramilk recipe I think takes the cake! So much so, my mother (who really doesn't like Caramilk chocolate), ate a lot of this rocky road. And I mean A LOT!
Let's break down the ingredients.
First for this Caramilk Rocky Road we need Caramilk Chocolate (obviously.) If you can't get your hands on Caramilk specifically you can use any other brand of caramelised white chocolate or alternatively, use white chocolate.
Next you need Honeycomb Maltesers (or regular if you prefer), digestive biscuits (graham crackers) and marshmallows (the pink things in my rocky road are marshmallows).
Once the liquid ingredients have melted together you mix them through the dry, press into a 9"x9" baking pan and you're done!
I hope you enjoy these Caramilk Rocky Road and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Caramilk Rocky Road
- 360 g Caramilk Chocolate, or other caramelised white chocolate (2x Cadbury Caramilk Blocks)
- ½ Cup Butter (110g)
- ½ Cup Golden Syrup (90g)
- 125 g Digestive Biscuits, Crushed (Graham Crackers)
- 140 g Honeycomb Maltesers (¾ Cup Chopped Maltesers)
- 140 g Marshmallows
- Line or grease a 9"x9" baking tin and set aside.
- Lightly crush the digestive biscuits, chop the marshmallows in half or quarters and chop the Maltesers into halves, quarters and leave some whole. (Roughly chop).
- In a large bowl place the broken digestive biscuits, chopped marshmallows and Maltesers and mix.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and Caramilk chocolate together and pour through the the rest of the ingredients. Mix quickly and press into the prepared tin in an even layer.
- Place in the fridge for one or two hours until set. Cut with a sharp knife into pieces and serve.
Can you tell me what I wrong please the caramilk, butter and syrup, didnt melt together the butter sat on top and the rest became like toffee. I invented a solution and it looks ok but .. reluctant to try again until I understand what went wrong 🙂
Sorry to hear that. To stop this from happening again, I would melt the ingredients on a low heat and stir consistently so all the ingredients melt at the same time