M&M Cookie Dough Truffles uses homemade and safe to eat cookie dough filled with chocolate chips, M&Ms and mini M&Ms. We then take that cookie dough and turn them into truffles by coating them in chocolate.
Oh boy do I have a fun filled recipe for you today!
We’re taking cookie dough NEXT LEVEL and making M&M Cookie Dough Truffles. These truffles contain all the good parts of M&M cookies and turn them into no bake truffles.
Life doesn’t get much better than this in my opinion.
We use my safe to eat, homemade cookie dough recipe which contains no eggs and uses flour. You could replace the flour with oat flour or cook the flour if your stomach doesn’t tolerate uncooked flour. We also add in chocolate chips and a mixture of mini and regular M&Ms. I love the mini M&Ms in these as they sort of blend with the cookie dough but coming across big crunches of M&Ms in the truffles is also fun.
I am swamped with uni work at the moment so I apologize if this post seems rushed or a little short. I just wanted to give you a quick and easy, no bake recipe that will get you through the stresses life may be throwing your way!
I hope you enjoy the M&M Cookie Dough Truffless and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
M&M Cookie Dough Truffles
- 7/8 Cups Butter, Partially Melted (200g)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (140g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (270g)
- 3/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 1/2 Cup Mini M&Ms (85g)
- 1/2 Cup Regular M&Ms (85g)
- 300 g Dark Chocolate, Melted (1 and 1/4 Cups)
- 1/4 Cup Extra Mini M&Ms (40g)
- Beat the super soft or partially melted butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and milk.
- Mix in the flour, chocolate chips, mini M&Ms and regular M&Ms.
- Roll into balls and place on a tray with non stick paper and place in the fridge for at least an hour to allow the cookie dough to firm up.
- Once they're chilled, melt the dark chocolate and dip each truffle into the chocolate and place back on the tray. Top with mini M&Ms if you desire and place back in the fridge for another 1-2 hours to set completely.