These No Bake Nutella Fudge Bars are going to be your new favourite thing to make (and eat). They are super simple, don't require an oven, super sweet and indulgent. With only five ingredients, what's not to love?
**Post and photos updated September 2018**
How is it September already?! I feel like this year is flying with no signs of stopping. I have been particularly busy lately but not too busy to get in the kitchen and bake. No. Never too busy for that.
However, being busy does mean I want quick and easy recipes to make on the fly and this happens to be one of those recipes.
One bowl? Check.
No oven required? Check.
Only four ingredients? Check.
These no bake Nutella fudge bars are one of those recipes you can make with your eyes closed. It comes together in ten minutes and after letting it set for an hour, it's ready to eat!
I'll be honest and say that mine very rarely makes it to the setting stage, so if you want to just grab a spoon and eat the mixture straight from the bowl I won't judge you.
In fact I may have eaten too much of the mixture straight from the bowl when I remade these for the photos and had to make a new batch... #dontjudgeme
Not only are these bars a quick and easy recipe but they carry on my love affair with Nutella. You know where add Nutella to practically everything? Nutella Cheesecake, Nutella White Chocolate Brownies, Nutella Cookies... You get the idea.
They're also a great treat to make year round for special events, holidays, gifts or just to have on hand for visitors.
Be sure to check out the quick video tutorial below and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! It means the world to me when you make my recipes so make sure you tag me on Instagram #lightscamerabake. I love seeing your photos!
No Bake Nutella Fudge Bars
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits, Crushed (Graham Crackers)
- ½ Cup Icing Sugar
- 120 g Butter, Melted (½ Cup)
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 150 g Dark or Milk Chocolate
- Grease or line a 9"x9" pan with non stick paper and set aside.
- Crush the digestives (or graham crackers) into fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter, icing sugar and Nutella and mix until all combined.
- Press into the prepared pan and place in the fridge while you make the topping.
- Melt the Nutella and chocolate together.
- Spread over the base and allow it to set in the fridge for at least an hour.