Nutella Vanilla Pudding Bars are chewy vanilla pudding bars with an ooey gooey Nutella middle that oozes Nutella for days! These are ooey gooey and the ultimate comfort food treat!
You know I’m all about that goo factor. I love ooey gooey, melt-in-the-mouth, indulgent comfort food and these bars contain ALL of these elements! We have vanilla pudding cookie bars, that are based off my Vanilla Pudding Cookie Bars, we have Nutella – you guys know how much I LOVE Nutella! – and just for added indulgence we have chocolate chips. #heavenisreal
(Did you know you can get 1 kg tubs of Nutella?? #heaventruelyisreal!)
I love adding vanilla pudding to my cookie bars and cookies. Not only is the flavour totally awesome but the vanilla pudding adds to the chew factor and when slightly under baked – the best way to eat these – the slightly gooey middle turns more pudding like in texture rather than unbaked cookie dough. Is you mouth watering yet?
I have made these vanilla pudding Nutella bars on three separate occasions and they have been a winner every single time! Comfort food that is perfect for movie days, break ups or just treating yourself. Or in my case, everyday!
As you will see from the video these couldn’t be easier to make and come together in under ten minutes! Only one bowl is required and you can have a comforting treat that is quick and easy to whip up.
You can find more fun videos on my YouTube Channel so be sure to subscribe to that!
Nutella Vanilla Pudding Bars
- 120 g Butter, Melted
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 70 g Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Nutella
- Dollop tablespoon fulls of Nutella on a baking tray and place in the freezer while you prepare the vanilla pudding cookie bars.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 8x8 baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and mix with the brown sugar and sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Pour in the vanilla pudding mix, baking soda and flour and mix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan and place the Nutella drops into the bars and press in.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Check it at 20 minutes as the middle should have a slight wobble but the sides and top should be set.
- Bake for longer if you don't want it slightly under baked and gooey.