These Paleo Brookies are TO DIE FOR! I have made them a number of times now and I’m finally sharing the recipe. This is the kind of recipe you really wouldn’t know was healthy and is a great way of eating a ‘healthier’ treat without feeling deprived.
With the beginning of the year and a lot of people starting off the new year with healthy intentions and new years resolutions so these Paleo brookies are my way of helping those of you who are trying to stick to your new years resolutions.
Personally I don’t make new years resolutions. I break them more than I stick to them!
These bars are just a two bowl recipe and are very easy to make. The hardest part I found was finding Paleo friendly chocolate and chocolate chips. I often just use regular chocolate chips and chocolate as I don’t follow a Paleo diet but if you want these strictly Paleo you could use these or these.
The video will show you how easy these are to make and trust me when I say you would not know they are healthy. They’re fudgy, gooey, sweet and rich and everything you would want in a blondie and a brownie mixed together.
I hope you enjoy these Paleo Brookies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- 3/4 Cups Almond Butter (188g)
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (90g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (55g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Paleo Dark Chocolate (90g)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (24g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Almond Butter (85g)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted (70g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar (130g)
- 1 Cup Almond Flour (112g)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cups Paleo Chocolate Chips (140g)
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Add the egg, almond butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup and beat together.(I reccommened trying the batter at this point... So good!)
- Add the cocoa and baking soda and mix through.
- Set aside and make the paleo blondies.
- Mix together the almond butter, melted coconut oil, egg, vanilla and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the almond flour, salt and baking soda. Finally stir through the chocolate chips and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper.
- Pour in the blondie mixture and spread in an even layer.
- Pour the brownie mixture over top and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out with loose crumbs attached.
- Allow it to cool completely before slicing as it is crumbly when warm.