Peanut Butter Cup Blondies are white chocolate blondies filled to the brim with chocolate chips, roasted peanuts, Reese’s Peanut Butter chips and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for the Reese’s lovers out there.
Hello fellow ooey gooey blondie and peanut butter fans! This one is definitely for you.
We have a white chocolate blondie that turns out fudgy, gooey and just perfect EVERY. SINGLE TIME! (I call them blondies personally but I know other people call them white chocolate brownies so whatever you call them is fine.)
We then take anything and everything peanut flavoured and add them to the blondies! We have chopped roasted peanuts, Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips (if you haven’t tried these before you must! They are amazing and literally taste like peanut butter in chip form) and of course Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. (I used the large peanut butter cups but you could use the mini’s, just double the amount.)
You could go crazy and add Reese’s Pieces, Peanut M&Ms, etc but I felt I had to stop somewhere.
I have a slight confession to make…
I actually don’t like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
Shocking, I know.
I’m not a fan of how salty they are. I much prefer making my own peanut butter cups without as much salt and additives but in these white chocolate blondies, the salt adds an added layer of flavour that just really balances out the sweetness of these bars.
So, in these blondies, I like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
I hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Cup Blondies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- 2/3 Cups Butter (150g)
- 1 and 1/3 Cups White Chocolate (250g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3/4 Cups Sugar (150g)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (60g)
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour (240g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 3/4 Cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips (135g)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Roasted Peanuts (65g)
- 8 Large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 9"x9" baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- Beat the brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla extract together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Add in the chocolate chip, peanut butter chips and roasted peanuts.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tin and spread into an even layer.
- Top with the Reese;s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Cover with the remaining mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes. Should be lightly golden but still soft in the middle with light crumbs attached when a skewer is inserted.
In the oven now so fingers crossed…few questions, recipe says mix br sugar, sugar, eggs.. but I dint see reg sugar on the ingredient list, is there supposed to be sugar in the recipe? Is this batter supposed to be super thick? I don’t make a lot of brownies, and I know the batter can be thicker but it was suuuper thick. Not sure I’d I screwed up a) tempering the white chocolate, or b) adding it too soon maybe? May be fine. Guess we’ll see!
Good spotting, I have fixed the recipe to include the sugar. Yes, the mixture should be thick. How did they turn out?