Caramello Stuffed Blondies are a soft, chewy and ooey gooey blondies baked with a thick layer of condensed milk and stuffed with Caramello chocolate. These are the perfect comfort food treat. And they’re super gooey and oozing with caramel and chocolate. What more could you want?
These Caramello Stuffed Blondies first appeared on the blog in 2014 but I’ve since updated the photos and tweaked the recipe until it was just right. I’ve been making these for years and are one of my go to comfort treats. I hope they become one of yours too!
The recipe for these came about when I was experimenting in the kitchen (one of my favourite past times). Needless to say the experiment was a success and we are left with there ooey gooey, blondies packed full with a block of Caramello chocolate.
You don’t have to use Caramello specifically for these. Any caramel filled chocolate will work. (E.g. Rolos).
The hardest part for me was allowing these to cool enough to slice to get nice photos. If I wasn’t taking the photos for the blog, I would just dig in while the blondies are warm and enjoy them in all their gooey glory. However, that does NOT make for a nice photo nor nice presentation.
If you are going to serve these to anyone but yourself, I suggest placing the Caramello Stuffed Blondies in the fridge to set before slicing so you get nice clean slices. If you are, however, keeping the blondies for yourself… Well…. Dig in with a spoon. Trust me! It’s the only way.
I hope you love these as much as I do. They’re one of my favourites and I want them to become one of yours too!
As always be sure to #lightscamerabake on Instagram if you make these or any of my other recipes and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun recipe tutorials.
Caramello Stuffed Blondies
- 190 g Butter, Melted
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 220 g Caramello Chocolate (Or Rolos)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips, Optional
- 200 g Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 9"x13" pan.
- Melt the butter and add that to the sugar and brown sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir until combined.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Place 2/3 of the batter into the greased slice tin and spread evenly over the bottom.
- Break the Caramello chocolate, (or any caramel filled chocolate), over the base.
- Pour the condensed milk over the chocolate.
- Place the rest of the batter over the top in a thin layer.
- Cook for around 20 minutes. The middle should be wobbly due to the condensed milk.
- Serve warm and dig in with a spoon or place in the fridge for an hour or two to get nice slices.
Leave a Reply