Chocolate Fudge Stuffed Cookie Bars are soft and gooey cookie bars with a quick and easy chocolate fudge running through the middle.
A very happy #friyay to you all! I’m posting a recipe that I have had up my sleeve for nearly a year! I absolutely adore cookie bars as you well know by now. Caramel Cookie Bars, Salted Caramel M&M Cookie Bars to name a couple. Finally, I am posting my favourite cookie bar of all time!….
Chocolate Fudge Stuffed Cookie Bars!!
I used my base cookie recipe that never fails to be rich, soft and ooey gooey for the cookie bars. I packed these full of chocolate chips and ran a chocolate fudge through the middle.
This chocolate fudge recipe is my three ingredient, quick and easy chocolate fudge recipe. Its a never fail recipe!
I baked these in a 9″x13″ baking pan but you could halve the recipe and bake them in a 9″x9″ baking pan. Or turn these into a chocolate fudge stuffed cookie PIE recipe and bake them in a pie dish! The choices are endless.
This Week’s Video!
Nutella Stuffed White Chocolate Blondies
I hope you enjoy these Chocolate Fudge Cookie Pies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Chocolate Fudge Stuffed Cookie Bars
- 3/4 Cup and 2 Tbsp. Butter, Partially Melted (200g)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (140g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 and 2/3 Cups All Purpose Flour (320g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (180g)
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk (397g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 and 1/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (405g)
- Melt the chocolate chips and mix into the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Set aside and make the cookie bars.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 9"x13" baking tin with butter or non stick cooking spray.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix. Finally add the chocolate chips and mix together.
- Spread half of the chocolate chip cookie dough in an even layer in the base of the prepared pan.
- Spread over the chocolate fudge.
- Top with the remaining cookie dough in little blobs.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. The top and sides will be golden and set but the middle will wobble.
- Place in the fridge until set completely to cut into neat squares or dig in with a spoon straight from the oven!
Leave a Reply