Condensed Milk Brownie Pie is based on my viral recipe for the condensed milk brownies. Yes. That famous recipe! I’ve turned it into a pie…. You’re welcome :).
This brownie pie is the best! Seriously. Using sweetened condensed milk in place of eggs and as the base of this brownie recipe is a game changer!
Adding the crunch of a biscuit crust and serving up a slice with a scoop of ice cream just takes the humble condensed milk brownie to a new level!
How to make the Condensed Milk Brownie Pie
You will see from the video below how easy the recipe is.
First you make the biscuit base which is just crushed digestive biscuits (graham crackers) and butter. You could make a proper pie pastry if you prefer but I was feeling lazy and the biscuit base is delicious!
Next is of course the condensed milk brownie. Now this recipe is my top recipe on my blog with rave reviews all over the internet!! My recipe has been recreated over the internet and in peoples homes time and time again with delicious results.
If you want to use a box mix brownie or another brownie recipe you can but seriously… Don’t!
You only need a large saucepan and a spoon for the brownie and you can whip it up in five minutes! So easy isn’t it?
I hope you enjoy this Condensed Milk Brownie Pie and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Condensed Milk Brownie Pie
- 300 g Digestive Biscuits, Crushed
- 1/3 Cup Butter (75g)
- 1 and 1/2 Tins Sweetened Condensed Milk (595g)
- 2/3 Cup Butter (150g)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (60g)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1 and 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (180g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Melt the 70g of butter and crush the digestive biscuits. Mix them together and press into a lined and greased 22cm round springform pan and place in the fridge while you make the brownie mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F).
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk together. Once melted remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir through the cocoa, flour and baking powder. Pour into the prepared baking pan over the biscuit base.
- Bake for around 35-45 minutes or until the sides are set and the middle has the slightest wobble.
- Serve warm or place in the fridge to become ultra chewy!