Condensed Milk Cookies are egg free cookies that are fluffy, soft and full of sweetness and chocolate chips. Lets dive in!
Also if you can’t have eggs whether you don’t have any in the house or you have an allergy, these cookie are for you! I already have an eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe if you want cookies that taste and feel exactly like classic cookies, but if you like more soft and pillowy cookies, stick around!
The key to these cookies is to use sweetened condensed milk. Sweetened condensed milk is thick and sweet (obviously) which is crucial for these cookies.
How to make the Condensed Milk Cookies
As you can see from the above images and the video below, the condensed milk cookies are really easy to make. The chocolate chips are optional as the cookies are delicious as just vanilla cookies.
I hope you enjoy these Condensed Milk Cookies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Condensed Milk Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted (110g)
- 2/3 Cups Sweetened Condensed Milk (204g)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (110g)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour (250g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (135g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and mix the condensed milk, melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract together.
- Mix through the flour and baking powder until smooth.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray leaving at least 1 and 1/2" between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. They will look under done but the harden as they cool.