Cookies and Cream Brownies are a rich, dark and fudgy brownie with crushed Oreos and chopped white cookies and cream chocolate scattered throughout. Oh, did I mention there’s also a layer of cookies and cream chocolate in the middle? Yep. A full layer of chocolate in the middle for a melty, cookies and cream layer.
Super fudgy and packed full of the cookies and cream flavour, you know you want these!
I have been wanting to try an Oreo brownie for a while but something always kept telling me to put it off. ‘Go on, make a brownie and add Oreos…’ Brain: No. For a while there I didn’t understand why. I mean we all love Oreos and fudgy brownies right? I now know the answer.
Oreo brownies would have been too plain! Yes delicious and yes you could make these brownies with just the crushed Oreos but I want more and you, my dear readers, deserve more. Bring in the block of cookies and cream chocolate I had stashed in my cupboard.
Now instead of plain Oreo Brownies we have Cookies and Cream Brownies with crushed Oreos AND cookies and cream chocolate with an extra layer of chocolate in the middle. Over the top? I think not.
I used a cookies and cream chocolate block with a white chocolate base (like these). I liked the balance the white chocolate gave to the rich brownies. We have the dark and fudgy brownies with the crunches of Oreo with little bites of sweet white chocolate and – if still warm – a melty white chocolate cookies and cream middle. You guys! You have to make these brownies right now!
You will see from the video below, that they are ridiculously easy to make and you will also see how fudgy they are when you cut them. For ultimate fudginess (is that a word?), take them out five minutes early. For more set brownies, bake for five minutes longer and pop them in the fridge to firm up so they are set but still dense.
Now go on and enjoy these brownies and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun videos!
Cookies and Cream Brownies
- 190 g Dark Chocolate
- 170 g Butter (3/4 Cup)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 250 g Cookies and Cream Chocolate
- 10 Oreos
- Chop up 150g of the cookies and cream chocolate and lightly crush the Oreo cookies. How crushed you have them is up to you but I prefer chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9x9 baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and cocoa until just combined.
- Mix in the Oreos and chopped cookies and cream chocolate.
- Spread half of the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Place pieces of the remaining cookies and cream chocolate over top in a layer.
- Top with the remaining brownie mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.