White Chocolate Cookies and Cream Blondies are for the cookies and cream lovers out there! These blondies are white chocolate, ooey gooey, and filled to the brim with melty cookies and cream chocolate and crushed Oreos. If you love Oreos, ooey gooey treats and chocolate, these blondies are a must bake!
The blondie base for these White Chocolate Cookies and Cream Blondies are my trusty white chocolate blondie recipe first seen here with my White Chocolate Blondie. I love this blondie recipe. The recipe is beyond easy, is one bowl and can be adapted in any way you like! The blondie is the white chocolate brownie and this blondie recipe is one of the best in my opinion! The recipe turns out soft, dense and gooey blondies Every. Single. Time!
I already have Cookies and Cream Blondies on the blog but these slightly different. The cookies and cream blondies uses crushed cookies and cream chocolate, a few chocolate chips and Oreos. THESE Cookies and Cream Chocolate Blondies are white chocolate, use a few crushed Oreos but uses A LOT and I mean A LOT of cookies and cream chocolate that isn’t crushed. We keep this chocolate in whole pieces so we get gooey, melted chocolate pockets throughout the blondie!
You can use any cookies and cream chocolate you can find. I used the Cadbury’s Oreo Chocolate for these photos but I have also used the Hershey Cookies and Cream Chocolate too. Pick your favourite (or the cheapest) and run with it!
We use 150g of chocolate! Or more if you want these overflowing with cookies and cream chocolate. Who am I kidding? Of course you want these overflowing with chocolate! Let’s bump up the amount to 200g!
This is my first post after Christmas. I had a lovely, relaxing Christmas spent with family. We played games, did some karaoke, laughed, reminisced and ate way too much! Christmas perfection… I attempted hitting the shops for the Boxing Day sales. In the end the people and traffic got too much and I went home and watched a movie. I don’t want the holiday’s to end!
I hope you all had a fun and happy Christmas and you enjoy these Cookies and Cream Chocolate Blondies.
White Chocolate Cookies and Cream Blondies
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted (75g)
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate (135g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (50g)
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour (125g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Cookies and Cream Chocolate (180g)
- 6 Lightly Crushed Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 8"x8" baking tin.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- Beat the brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla extract together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt until all combined.
- Stir in the pieces of cookies and cream chocolate and crushed Oreos and then pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the skewer inserted comes out with crumbs attached.
- Will be slightly under baked but that's how it should be.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before garnishing with crushed Oreos and cookies and cream chocolate.