Easter Chocolate Cookie Bars are soft and chewy chocolate cookie bars filled with assorted Easter eggs.
Easter is tomorrow so I thought I would sneak in one more Easter recipe for you guys to make over the Easter weekend or even today.
I actually made these last year but I had already post ed three other Easter recipes (Creme Egg Brownies, Oreo Creme Egg Cookie Bars and Mini Egg Cookie Pie), so I decided to keep these for this year.
I love these chocolate cookie bars. They’re chewy and gooey in the middle. They’re packed full of assorted Easter chocolates and they’re so easy to make!
You can use whatever Easter eggs you like.
I hope you enjoy these Easter Chocolate Cookie Bars and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Easter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 2/3 Cups Butter, Melted (150g)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (140g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (24g)
- 1 and 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (210g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- 1 Cup Assorted Small Easter Eggs, Chopped (M&M Crispy Easter Eggs, Mini Eggs, Caramel Mini Eggs).
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 9"x9" square baking pan.
- Beat the melted butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the cocoa, flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, and chopped mini Easter eggs.
- Spread the cookie dough in an even layer as the the base in the prepared dish.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. The middle will still wobble but the outside will be starting to turn golden.