Hot Fudge Cheesecake Brownies are rich and fudgy chocolate brownies with a hot fudge cheesecake running through the centre. Once you have hot fudge cheesecake running through your brownies you will never go back!
Remember my Salted Caramel Cheesecake Brownies? The hot fudge cheesecake brownies are based on the same recipe just using hot fudge sauce in place of salted caramel. This creates a completely different flavoured cheesecake which, in turn, creates a completely different flavoured brownie.
These are ultra fudgy and rich chocolate brownies with a light and fluffy texture. To ensure you achieve the right texture, beat the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy. Do not skip this step as the eggs are the only raising agent in these hot fudge cheesecake brownies and will be the difference between and a light and fudgy brownie and a thin and dense brownie.
For the hot fudge cheesecake centre I adapted my chocolate sauce recipe so the hot fudge sauce was made from scratch. You could buy hot fudge sauce instead if you are pushed for time. Beat the hot fudge sauce through the cream cheese and you have your hot fudge cheesecake. Easy peasy.
How was everyone’s weekend? I feel like I’ve been going non stop the past week and yesterday was my Mum’s birthday so it’s been busy. Today is the first day I can just sit and blog which is nice. A big CONGRATULATIONS to Jessie for winning The Homemade Cookie Cookbook Competition I ran.
Also don’t forget to #lightscamerabake on Instagram if you make this or any other of my recipes as I love to see your baking creations and I have a new video on my YouTube Channel for my Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Fudge. If you haven;t already, please subscribe to my YouTube for more yummy treats.
Hot Fudge Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 3/4 Cup Butter (170g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Sugar (200g)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (50g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (125g)
Hot Fudge Cheesecake;
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate (135g)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 Tbsp. Golden Syrup (or brown sugar) (75g)
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese, Room Temperature (250g)
- First make the hot fudge sauce.
- Place the chocolate, milk and golden syrup into a pot on a medium heat.
- Stir all the ingredients together until the chocolate has melted.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool while you make the brownie batter.
- Line a 9"x13" baking tin with cooking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Mix the chocolate mixture through the eggs.
- Mix in the cocoa and flour.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in the hot fudge sauce. Beat until combined.
- Spread half of the brownie batter in the base of the prepared pan.
- Pour over the hot fudge cheesecake mixture and top with the remaining brownie batter.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes. The middle will still wobble slightly but the brownie should be set on the top and sides.