Mars Bar Condensed Milk Blondies are a twist on my very popular Condensed Milk Blondies recipe with addition of chopped up Mars Bars for added chew and flavour!
We’re back with another sweetened condensed milk bake!
Its good to see you all love condensed milk bakes as much as I do so I created a new version of the condensed milk blondies with the addition of chopped up Mars Bars.
You could use any other candy bar (Snickers!) in place of the Mars Bars but I do love the chew from the nougat and the gooeyness of the caramel in these condensed milk blondies.
Another tip I have for these blondies is to let the batter cool after mixing through the flour to avoid the chocolate chips and Mars Bars melting and running through the batter. However, if you want that chocolate and caramel marbled effect then of course don’t allow the batter to cool!
How to Make the Mars Bar Condensed Milk Blondies
I hope you enjoy these Mars Bar Condensed Milk Blondies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
Mars Bar Condensed Milk Blondies
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- 1/2 Cup Butter (110g)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (40g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (180g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 12 Mini Mars Bars, Chopped (216g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 8" or 9" baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk together. Once melted remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir through the flour and baking powder.
- Chop up the Mars Bars and set 70g of them aside to top the blondies after baking.
- Stir the rest of the chopped Mars Bars and chocolate chips through the condensed milk blondie batter and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until the sides are set and the middle has the slightest wobble.
- While the bars are still hot, dollop over the remaining Mars Bars to melt into the top of the blondies.
- Serve warm or place in the fridge to become ultra chewy!