White Chocolate Condensed Milk Brownies are a twist on my FAMOUS condensed milk brownies recipe turning these into sweet and chewy white chocolate condensed milk brownies.
You know I love anything with sweetened condensed milk. I have condensed milk brownies, condensed milk blondies, condensed milk cookies and of course the condensed milk caramel that features in MANY recipes on my blog
Getting the right balance between chewy and gooey with the added liquid of melted white chocolate in these brownies was a bit of a challenge but I have prevailed!
One attempt may have failed because I forgot to add the butter…. #quarantinebrain.
I fell in love with these brownies and if you love the original recipe I think you’ll love these too.
Break down of the white chocolate condensed milk brownies
Now you will see from some of the photos the brownies are higher. That’s because you can either bake these in a 9″x13″ baking pan or a 9″x9″ baking pan. The 9″ baking pan yields thicker and chewier brownies and the 13″ baking pan yeilds I guess ‘regular’ size brownies.
I wanted to show both options as readers have made my condensed milk brownies in both pans and like both results so I thought I would add a note for that too.
I hope you enjoy these White Chocolate Condensed Milk Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
White Chocolate Condensed Milk Brownies
- 2x 395g Tins Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 and 1/3 Cups White Chocolate (180g)
- 1/2 Cup Butter (110g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (72g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (52g)
- 2 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (286g)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9"x13" baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter, White Chocolate, condensed milk, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar together.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the flour and baking powder. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for around 30 minutes or until the sides are set and the middle has the slightest wobble.
- Serve warm or place in the fridge to become ultra chewy!
Mary M Harwood
In the instructions it doesn’t show where to add the white chocolate….just in the pics🤔
Good spotting. I have remedied this in the instructions.
these are actually called Blondies not Browies as they are not brown